Grant Writing & Fund Development Assistance is Available!
Qualified organizations can receive training, technical assistance, and proposal support from an experienced grant writer.
The following assistance can be provided:
- Proposal/concept development
- Training about searching for funding
- Understanding grant requirements and determining feasibility/eligibility
- Data coaching; how to request public records
- Document review and editing
- And more...
Eligibility: Must have a direct benefit to 0-5 children; Must have an identified program/service that needs funding, or Must have an RFP that you are planning to respond to; Must have the time and resources to fully participate in the trainings and write the grant; Must have the organizational capacity to receive funds and implement programs/services; Must have a reliable track record with First 5 Butte County of following through with commitments and contractual requirements.
Please submit a request.